NJ Pediatric Services at PediMedica NJ Pediatrics Group
Our practice offers comprehensive care from infancy through adolescence. We provide preventative care to children who are healthy and medical attention for children who are ill. Our services are designed to ensure the proper development of the body, mind and spirit by:
- Evaluating growth and development.
- Screening for health conditions such as Anemia, Diabetes, Cholesterol, Allergies, Hearing and Vision.
- Administering immunizations against diseases and common illnesses.
- Detecting developmental disorders and behavioral difficulties.
- Diagnosing and managing acute and chronic illnesses.
- Prescribing medications to treat illness and support learning disabilities.
- Counseling parents on safety, nutrition and healthy lifestyle choices.
- Referring patients to top area specialists if treatment is required.
In office testing includes:
- Blood Count
- Lead Level
- Throat Cultures Rapid Strep
Pedimedica’s staff is available to our patients whenever they need us.
Partnering with Parents in Healthcare
24 hours, 7 days per week, 365 days a year
Our Teaneck office is pleased to offer walk-in hours Monday - Friday from 8:00am-9:00am. No appointment is necessary!
870 Palisade Ave.
Teaneck, NJ 07666-3445
Dr. Irwin Benzel and Dr. Nana Yenukashvili, M.D. (a.k.a. Dr. Nana) are now seeing patients in both the Teaneck and the Fort Lee Offices. Please call for office hours.